Thursday, June 18, 2009

I was just ...in a hurry!!!


I said I was just in a hurry because I was. It happened this week; just few days ago when i was on the way to go to work. It was pretty close and close to the working time and I knew that I would be late. Yeah, I was always be late and I knew that i have to ride as fast as possible. It is like I was racing with the needle on clock. When passing to the bridge, I saw a man carrying a woman. All people in HCMC will know that how long the "Y Bridge" should be... and he seemed really so miserable and sweaty. They are poor! I was thinking. My God! I was really embarrassed. Should I give them a lift? how could i give them a lift? i just can carry the... the...faint one...I could not carry two be...because it will be illegal in traffic law...and if I just carried her then who will keep her behind. She might fall down if I carried... There are no any seatbelt on bike...and what was the man gonna do? and I was about to stick my nose on the trouble...and I was ...just ...in a hurry...Really? Are you really in a hurry?-I was thinking. You were so busy that you ignored a faint person. Is it just because you were so busy??? Oh my God! I do not know. I just don't know what to say. I do not want to think about that but I can not. I will be fine soon-I know that. Sometimes I am thinking what happened to the woman. Will she be okie? or will she be alive? The last time i saw he carried her, the man was so really tired. There were no any people offered giving a lift ...like me! There were no any ambulance and nobody cared to just hold a second to ask what was going. Nobody!!! and I was in nobody. Should I have do something??? just to ... help people around; poor people? faint people? old people? beggar? I didn't. i was among the crowd who were in a hurry; who ride as fast as possible; who stayed up late to get up late and ignore what happened around on the street; who just didn't care to stop the bike just a moment to check out what happened; and who is ...selfish.

"If we do not open our heart to help people, life would be so insipid."

No comments: