Saturday, April 11, 2009

My life is like a mess this time. I can not do anything at all. Career? Nothing is new! I am still working in that air ticket agency. Love? No way I feel so lonely. Look? Hmmm I am getting older and older, can not realize myself in the mirror. Friends? They left all just because I was too busy and had no time for any body.

..........................

Today I watched Slumdog Millionaire. It is okie but I just do not know why they won lot of Oscars. It is not really excellent. What an Indian movie!

Okie, what a boring entry! I will join a career day tomorrow. Work, work, work that is the only one left in my life at the moment. I work to feel myself useful. I work to forget someone I met and might be loved-I know. I work to keep myself busy. I work and I work so hard.

No comments: